Love

:)Love is charity. It is giving oneself to another, not me first. Becoming selfless.

*Above all, let your love for one another be intense, because love covers a multitude of sins. *
1 Peter 4:8

Act of Charity
O my God, I love Thee above all things, with my whole heart and soul,
because Thou art all-good and worthy of all love. I love my neighbor
as myself for the love of Thee. I forgive all who have injured me,
and ask pardon of all whom I have injured.

If only everyone would think this way.

“Anyone who fails to love can never have known You, because You are love. Your love for us was revealed when You sent the Son into the world to be the sacrifice that takes our sins away so that we could have life through Him. Since You have loved us so much, we should love one another, and You will live in us, and Your love will be complete in us, because you let us share Your Spirit.” [1 John 4, 111:8-13]

“Anyone who fails to love can never have known You, because You are love. Your love for us was revealed when You sent the Son into the world to be the sacrifice that takes our sins away so that we could have life through Him. Since You have loved us so much, we should love one another, and You will live in us, and Your love will be complete in us, because you let us share Your Spirit.” [1 John 4, 111:8-13]

Jesus, pray in me for salvation & welfare of everyone through time as if each is my dearest, You who died once for all & give Yourself wholly, as one, in Communion to billions throughout time

“whoever exalts himself, will be humbled;but whoever humbles himself will be exalted”
( Mt 23:12)
“Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you”(MT 7:12a)
:blush:

God is Love!

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

O my God, I love Thee above all things, with my whole heart and soul,
because Thou art all-good and worthy of all love. I love my neighbor
as myself for the love of Thee. I forgive all who have injured me,
and ask pardon of all whom I have injured.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.