Love!!!

Can you please pray for my son. He has become very overwhelmed and depressed with his job and in life in general… I’m very worried about him. And It breaks my heart to see my son so sad. I try to talk with him and he promises me nothing is wrong… He is my son I know better. Please help!!! Thank you…:bighanky:

A prayer against depression

O Christ Jesus
When all is darkness
And we feel our weakness and helplessness,
Give us the sense of Your Presence,
Your Love and Your Strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
In Your protecting love
And strengthening power,
So that nothing may frighten or worry us,
For, living close to You,
We shall see Your Hand,
Your Purpose, Your Will through all things.

By St. Ignatius of Loyola

+++++++++++++++++++

Prayer to St. Dymphna

Hear us, O God, Our Savior, as we honor St. Dymphna, patron of those afflicted with mental and emotional illness. Help us to be inspired by her example and comforted by her merciful help. Amen.

:signofcross:

Memorare

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

amen

Praying that you will find the right words to open true communication with your son and that Our Blessed Lord, who loves you both, will ease your worries at this time.

“Lighten my eyes,O Lord
that they be not blind to the wonderful things in your law;
wonderful goodness
wonderful love.”

Matthew 2:1

God bless you both.

I just said a prayer for your son. God bless you.

Colossians 3:

23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

:highprayer: Heavenly Father we pray for Yessenia’s son; give him strength in his work, give him the ability to know that even in his job, he is really working for You; comfort him, give him Your joy, and Your perfect peace.

Praying for your son’s intentions.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Oh yes, I know…I’m a mother! It does break our heart anytime we see our children struggle. Is he open to his faith in Christ? That is something that is a springboard to help if he is? I will pray for him.

mlz

Praying that the Lord may strengthen you son with all necessary graces and draw him out of any difficulties he is facing.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Invocation to the Holy Spirit
Come, Holy Spirit,
come by means of the powerful intercession
of the Immaculate Heart of Mary,
Your well-beloved spouse.

Come, Holy Spirit,

Come, Holy Spirit,
Amen.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us, I trust in You!

Thank you all for your prayers and kinds words!!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.