Loved ones need prayer, please!

My friend’s husband, Welton, is paraplegic and has a serious burn infection on his foot. He is going into surgery today. My friend’s parents, Norma and Roy are also in failing health (in their 80’s). Norma is awaiting biopsy results of a mass on her pancreas, and Roy is not doing too well himself. Norma’s sister Shirley has been diagnosed with advanced breast and bone cancer and will be on chemotherapy for the rest of her life. Kim has been diagnosed with breast cancer–facing mastectomy and chemo–and has no insurance.

Last night I found out my grandmother, Mona, is in the hospital with suspected heart failure and severe cellulitis in her legs. She is affraid to die.

My grandfather (not the one married to Mona), H.P., is suffering from end-stage emphysema and cancer in his liver, lymph nodes, and skin. He is going to have one of his jugular veins removed (where a tumor is growing) on his birthday at the end of Sept. He is also afraid to die and seems to be in denial of his medical condition. He is just literally skin and bones.

Thank you all so much for the gift of your prayers. I will pray my Divine Mercy Chaplet today for all who are interceding for these intentions. :highprayer:

LORD Jesus
heal Ur Children .

***+JMJTJ+

My gosh…so many crosses! :frowning:
Your intentions will be in my prayers.

May Christ be your Presence and peace.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

All have been remembered in my rosary prayers today.
Thank you for remembering me in the Divine Mercy.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

I’ll remember you intentions in my Rosary today.

CatholicSam,
My heart goes out to you in all your crosses to bear. Please be assured of my continuous prayers.
God love you!

Thank you all for your prayers! I am praying for each of you, as well as those who may have seen these intentions and prayed without typing out a reply.

Today we found out that my Granny does in fact have heart failure and kidney failure, and she’s been transferred to the CCU (Coronary Care Unit). Yesterday her catheter was draining urine, today it’s just blood. Please pray that if it is God’s Will she be able to survive until December, when her children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren from all around the world were planning on having a big reunion. If she dies now, many of them will not be able to get to her in time.

God bless you all! :grouphug:

Our dear friend we ask the Lord’s deepest compassion for your suffering loved ones.
May God comfort and be with them and you

Praying…:gopray:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
:amen:

Praying for all intentions…

Praying for all of your loved ones. May they find strength in the Lord. May God Bless you and your family.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Thank you all for your continued prayers! What a special bunch of people you are! :slight_smile:

Norma’s biopsy results came back yesterday. She has pancreatic cancer. Please pray for her, and especially my friend who is her daughter who is taking this news very hard.

God bless you all!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
AMEN

Praise God! And thank you all for your prayers!!! :):):slight_smile:

My Granny was found to have cancer on top of her other problems, and the treatment for the kidney failure was not working. It was decided that she would be discharged from the hospital to go into hospice care. But after she received the annointing of the sick, my Granny’s kidneys started to function better and they were able to do a procedure that had previously failed. Praise God! :bowdown2:

So now we need your prayers for tomorrow’s procedure to go well. They will be putting stents into the kidneys to help them drain properly. If this is successful, the doctors say she has a good chance of being discharged home–and plans for her cancer treatment can start.

And more good news! My Grandfather’s surgery went well, and he was able to have general anesthesia at the last minute (which he tolerated well, too). Thank You Jesus!!! :bowdown2:

The last few days have been a real emotional roller coaster ride for my family, and we sure do appreciate the prayer support! :grouphug:

closed #17

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.