LSAT Saturday - Prayers

Hello all,
I understand that this may come off somewhat juvenile and absurd compared to the serious nature of many of these intentions (who I wish all of you the best and prayers), but nevertheless I am here today to ask for your thoughts as well. After a very difficult last four years, I will be taking the Law School Admission Test on Saturday morning. I have decided to apply early decision to Georgetown University Law Center for the Fall of 2010, although my I am praying as well for offers from the London School of Economics and Fordham School of Law. Despite numerous setbacks and tragedies in the last few years, I have maintained the GPA to be competitive for all three schools. It all comes down to my performance on this test on Saturday. I am asking for your prayers…I believe that any one of these three schools will give me the platform I need to segue into politics eventually, in an attempt to re-establish some morals and ideals that have been lost in the last half-century…Please pray for me…

Sincerely,
R.A.H

Daily
Prayer
:gopray2:
from
the
Divine Office

O God,
incline unto mine aid.
O Lord,
make haste to help me.
Psalm 69:2
+
****Glory ****be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.
Alleluia.
+
[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
Sacred :heart: Heart of Jesus+
. . . have mercy+
. . . Holy Mary Mother of God+
. . . please pray for us+
. . . St. Joseph Patron Saint of the Catholic Church+
. . . please pray for us+
. . . Lord hear our prayer+
. . . thank You Holy Gracious Triune God+
. . . thank you Holy Mother and Holy St. Joseph+[/RIGHT]

Praying.

Welcome to CAF! I don’t think your intention is absurd at all. The world could use some good honest law people. Praying that you become one of them …

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

God bless you all - Thank you…

Lord please guide Richard to make the best choice. He can't know everything he needs to know in order to choose. So I humbly ask You to make it clear to him.
Thank You, Lord

Lord, may Richard's guardian angel powerfully and effectively enlighten, guard, rule and guide him as he answers all of his questions on Saturday's LSAT. Grant Richard great clarity of mind, pureness of heart, and a strong Christ-centered will to help him perform with excellence on his exam. Give him great confidence and skill while taking the exam.

May he place all his confidence in you working through him, Lord, and go into his exam completely surrendered to your merciful will. He can do such great good in this field with his very noble intentions to help re-establish morals and ideals that have been lost. Please help him get into one of these three excellent schools so he can prepare to begin the wonderful work you have called him to do in this suffering world of ours that is in such real need of strong moral, ethical lawyers and judges. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

:signofcross:
"For me prayer is a surge of the heart, it is a simple look towards Heaven,
it is a cry of recognition and of love, embracing both trial and joy."

• Saint Therese of Lisieux **
    The
    Our
    Father **
    *. . . for this thy child . . . ***

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
+ Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. +
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
+ And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. +

Amen.
- Jesus

The Memorare
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee do I come, before thee I kneel, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy
hear and answer them. Amen.
- St. Bernard of Clairvaux
+
:gopray2:

*Our prayerful family tree has been blessed with several civil servants, lawyers and judges . . . prayer is always needful and necessary in all endeavors no matter how small or how great they may seem . . . may God’s holy guidance be made abundantly clear . . . and may He richly bless your journey . . . and open the doors whereby your further education and future service in and for our Blessed Lord may be most valuable and useful for the true good of your own soul’s salvation and for mankind . . . *

[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
*. . . thank You Blessed Lord +
. . . thank you Blessed Holy Mother Mary+
. . . thank you Blessed Holy Mother Church+
*[/RIGHT]

In my prayers…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.