Luthern?

I need some advice. My neighbor lady is Catholic, but not practicing. Her son made is Holy Communion 2 years ago. They do not go to church. The hudband does not like the catholic faith but is willing to go back to church, just not Cathlic. The wife said maybe he would go to a Luthern Church. She wants to worsip God with her husband verses going to church alone to a Catholic church.

What advice can I give her. Is she goes back to a Luthern church at least he is doing something? However, she is giving up her Catholic roots.

I don’t know what to tell her!!!

Suggest they go to RCIA and seek the truth? This is a touchy situation as these kind of things do cause friction in marriages.

If I come up with a better answer I will repost.

God Bless
Scylla

[quote=CatMan]I need some advice. My neighbor lady is Catholic, but not practicing. Her son made is Holy Communion 2 years ago. They do not go to church. The hudband does not like the catholic faith but is willing to go back to church, just not Cathlic. The wife said maybe he would go to a Luthern Church. She wants to worsip God with her husband verses going to church alone to a Catholic church.

What advice can I give her. Is she goes back to a Luthern church at least he is doing something? However, she is giving up her Catholic roots.

I don’t know what to tell her!!!
[/quote]

Did she ask you?

No she did not ask, but you can tell she is looking for advice and I am not sure what kind to give her.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.