Mad cow disease on the Apologia Forum (via Montreal)

Here is some read for you if you are interested. I haven’t made up my mind if I wondered into a den of vipers or an entire village of idiots… one marvels about the owner of the site having a screen name “Village Idiot”… it is most fitting I believe, because to take her seriously, given her preoccupation with Jewish world domination, would be a bit scary. Or could these be the murky waters of the SSPX or Traditional Catholicism? I do not know yet. After reading all this **** on a supposedly Catholic site I am beginning to think JP2 was right to kiss the Koran and to make peace with the Jews, because the mad ones on the Apologia site want nothing short of a war with Jews or anyone else not them.

Go to

www.websitetoolbox.com/to…orum=23675

and check out the following threads on the General News, Politics, & Social Issues Forum.

• The Diary of Anne Frank Hoax?

• Diary of Anne Frank a Hoax is gone

• Giving Chutzpah New Meaning

Yes folks, there is more. Same place, just different threads:

• Leonardo, France, Catholics, & Jews: A Thought

• A really convoluted tale

So consider yourselves warned. People with hidden agendas are dangerous: What appears to be a website for faith is a website for hate.

Ah but there is more:

• Toward Tradition: A really convoluted tale II

• Dual-loyalty bias worries US Jews

• Daniel Pipes and Israeli Spies

Does this girl ever have time to pray? The search for “truth with a big T” must extract its own price.

[quote=RomanC]www.websitetoolbox.com/to…orum=23675

[/quote]

Link does not work.

PF

Sorry. Try this one:

websitetoolbox.com/tool/mb/apologia

Here is the owner’s latest explanation and part response to the notice I gave her about the warnings I will give about her site:

“My agenda isn’t hidden. Among other things, I want to expose Judeo-Masonry and warn Catholics that there are reasons Catholic culture has been destroyed, that things are getting worse, and that if they are not aware of what is going on, they will be worshipping the antichrist who will sit in Jerusalem one day.”

Somewhat grandiose plans to halt the inevitable and the blames are somewhat misplaced, because the destruction of Catholic culture has more to do with Catholics than with the Jews or anyone else. But then they also promote the monarchy as the only viable form of Catholic government, and it doesn’t seem to matter to them what foreign monarch rules as long as they have royal blood gushing in the veins. :rolleyes:

Roman:

I just briefly explored the web site. The person seems to be a RadTrad of the very extreme kind. I have seen many similar arguements from others in the same category (They all belong to the same group that do not recognize the Pope).

PF

Wander,

Vox as she calls herself, her real name is Tracy Lopez, does recognize the Pope, she attends an indult mass in her diocese. She mildly tolerates, but generally discourages the sedenvacantists. Many people who attend SSPX mass are NOT sedenvacantists and would prefer to go to an indult if they could. I have spent long enough time on that website to know there are only two or three real sedenvacantists at the most. I admit there are overlapping issues… birds of a feather they say. But what I found disconcerting is the Apologia site attracts many traditional minded, faithful Catholics and some inexperienced ones as well. I have been an occasional lurker on several Catholic sites, including this one and I have seen people posting Apologia sources, so I won’t dismiss the possibility of people getting misled, because some of the links are strategically put together, one leads to another, etcetera. Take this as a warning, I signed in to alert people.

I have visited this site, too. It is quite a mixed bag of traditionalists…only one or two outright sedevacantists, many SSPXr’s, at least one SSPV, and some indult attendees. Most are sincere in their efforts to promote Traditional Catholicism. Most, if not about all, recoginze the present pope as valid, and in the validity of Vatican II. Many do not see the documents of Vatican II as being anything more than “pastoral” in nature…In other words, the teachings of the council are not binding. They mostly look to the Council of Trent and the resulting catechism for doctrinal truths. They do not like any kind of ecumenism, freedom of religion, and are some will not recognize Protestants as Christians.

Some of the threads make very interesting reading. But, you do have to be careful, and think for yourself. Also…There is a group of women who are really into modest dressing…Not a bad thing, of course, but it can be taken to the extreme.

I am more than disturbed by the anti-Semetism found on APOLOGIA.

Thank you for your response. I hope that the focus can remain a warning about the prevailing anti-Semitism on the APOLOGIA site and a side trip to sedenvacantism is avoided, as I just noticed it is a banned topic here.

And yet more Anti Jewish musings from the same place:

From Catholic News, History, Culture & Inspiration Forum:

• Bishops lured into Shoah Business

• Talmudists and Bishops together convert Catholic children into Noahides

websitetoolbox.com/tool/mb/apologia?forum=23675

[quote=RomanC]Wander,

Vox as she calls herself, her real name is Tracy Lopez, does recognize the Pope, she attends an indult mass in her diocese. She mildly tolerates, but generally discourages the sedenvacantists. Many people who attend SSPX mass are NOT sedenvacantists and would prefer to go to an indult if they could. I have spent long enough time on that website to know there are only two or three real sedenvacantists at the most. I admit there are overlapping issues… birds of a feather they say. But what I found disconcerting is the Apologia site attracts many traditional minded, faithful Catholics and some inexperienced ones as well. I have been an occasional lurker on several Catholic sites, including this one and I have seen people posting Apologia sources, so I won’t dismiss the possibility of people getting misled, because some of the links are strategically put together, one leads to another, etcetera. Take this as a warning, I signed in to alert people.
[/quote]

RomanC:

I did not say she was one. I said I have seen many of the arguements on the message board also comming from this certain group (not the SSPX).

As for the SSPX, yes many are not sede, but I there is a growing faction (especially in Europe) leaning that way.

PF

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.