Made in Allah or Muhammad?

BISMILLAHIR-RAHMANIR-RAHIM, this can be translated “In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful”. If the bismillah is part of the suras then for Muslims it is a revelation from Allah. And so my question is. HOW CAN ALLAH HIMSELF SAY “IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE BENEFICENT, THE MERCIFUL”?

[quote=Cyber Knight]BISMILLAHIR-RAHMANIR-RAHIM, this can be translated “In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful”. If the bismillah is part of the suras then for Muslims it is a revelation from Allah. And so my question is. HOW CAN ALLAH HIMSELF SAY “IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE BENEFICENT, THE MERCIFUL”?
[/quote]

I don’t see why not? God has addressed himself, and Jesus announced himself, it makes sence to me.

Muslims don’t see anything wrong with this, but quote a similar passage using the first person from the Bible and they will loudly declare proof of corruption! :rolleyes:

No, I dont understand. God praises himself in the revelation he made for humankind. And stop tu quoque, gay, Im waiting the muslims, if you are not, the set aside and let them explain. Tks.

[quote=George Waters]Muslims don’t see anything wrong with this, but quote a similar passage using the first person from the Bible and they will loudly declare proof of corruption! :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I think I get what you arte saying. They say that Jesus can’t claim such things, but even in the Qur’an God had to claim Himself God to let the people know. So it is hypoctritical for them to say that right?

[quote=BryPGuy89]I think I get what you arte saying. They say that Jesus can’t claim such things, but even in the Qur’an God had to claim Himself God to let the people know. So it is hypoctritical for them to say that right?
[/quote]

Yeah, pretty much! :thumbsup:

there are many verses that are unlikely to be said by allah so muslims reply : allah is quoting mohammad :smiley:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.