Magnificat

I have been normally subscribing to Magnificat however after my subscription ran out last year, I’ve been purchasing it at various catholic book shops when I do get the chance. I would like to resubscribe. I’ve been going to weekday mass on Tuesdays and Thursdays during Lent, and taking the missal that I received for my 12th birthday along with me. I’m 34 now. I’ve noticed that sometimes the psalm response is different that what is in the lectionary and from what I heard the rest of the congration reciting. For those of you that get magnificat, did the Holy Week issue come with March or April? This is the first time since 1999 that Palm Sunday and Easter are in different months.

I buy Magnificat at my local Catholic bookstore. The March issue was shrink-wrapped with the Holy Week special edition. However, the bookstore staff were putting together April issues (which were already there early this month) with the Holy Week edition. In case anyone missed March, they could get the package deal with the April edition. And, too, there was the option for purchasing April separately.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.