Magnifikid - What a wonderful idea

I was looking into the possibility of subscribing to Magnificat when I discovered a link to this: magnificat.com/magnifikid/index.asp

At first glance, this appears to be a wonderful resource for parents who are looking to teach their children the faith.

Anyway, I just thought I would share in case people had not seen this and might be looking for such resources...

Peace of Christ,

They'll give a month free - at least they did last year. I used it with my 6 and 7 year old kids, they really liked it. The only reason I did not subscribe (yet) is because my younger son gets a Seeds handout from preschool every week that is similar. I may subscribe next year.

Magnificat, in general, is quite generous with their free samples. If you ask far enough in advance, you can get free samples for your whole parish (excepting their special issues, like for Advent and Lent).

Thanks for posting this!!!! I'm checking it out!

:hug1:

[quote="SurlyMermaid, post:4, topic:262965"]
Thanks for posting this!!!! I'm checking it out!

:hug1:

[/quote]

Cheers! :)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.