Mainstream media ignore report of Joe Biden's brother facing fraud allegations

6 hours ago

Mainstream media ignore report of Joe Biden’s brother facing fraud allegations

By Brian Flood | Fox News

The mainstream media has downplayed another scandal involving former Vice President Joe Biden’s family.

A new report revealed legal problems and allegations of possible fraud involving former Biden’s brother, James, on Monday – but anyone who relies on the mainstream media would have no idea.

In the latest instance of the Democratic primary front-runner’s family members’ dealings drawing scrutiny amid his presidential bid, James Biden’s business with medical companies – including Americore Health – led to allegations that he potentially engaged in fraud and traded on his brother’s name, Politico reported early Monday.

CNN and MSNBC completely ignored the story on air through Tuesday afternoon. ABC, NBC and CBS skipped the story on their evening and morning newscasts, too.

Several prominent members of the mainstream media have been accused of favoring Biden over Sen. Bernie Sanders. The Media Research Center’s NewsBusters, which first reported that network newscasts have skipped the story about Biden’s brother, wrote that “nets are doing their best to bury the scandal.”

James Biden reportedly convinced Americore that he could use his political clout to deliver a significant influx of cash in the form of an investment from the Middle East and even convinced the company to take on financial burdens including a six-figure loan to James that he has yet to repay. . . .

1 Like

Mr.Trump has a brother. I bet most people don’t know about him. What does a candidate’s brother’s fitness or lack of fitness have to do with the candidate?

No one remembers the night time soap Dallas? J R was the villain and his brother Bobby was the good son.

6 Likes

Not sure what your point is…Is Biden’s brother running for office? I don’t believe he is, so its irrelevant to Biden’s candidacy.

Since this is first and foremost a Catholic website, I offer the following scriptural references for consideration:

Deuteronomy 24:16; 2 Kings 14:6; Ezekiel 18:4, and 20

Trying to tie the wrong doings of Biden’s brother to him is gossip and bearing false witness.

8 Likes

Thank you!

I read more than I post; which I feel is good practice.

The irony is that I find so many references to blog post(s) from sites that describe themselves as “Media” but are simply extremist opinions. The remarks are more than simple incendiary comments and serve no other purpose but to be vindictive.
I agree; we should be more of a reflection of our convictions.

Again, Thank You for pointing that out :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

redal . . . .

Not sure what your point is…Is Biden’s brother running for office? I don’t believe he is, so its irrelevant to Biden’s candidacy.

No it’s not irrelevant.

Not if he had Government influence to get him and/or his firm loans that were sourced from U.S. taxpayer dollars without transparency (to see if it is a reasonable transaction).

redal . . .

Since this is first and foremost a Catholic website, I offer the following scriptural references for consideration:

Deuteronomy 24:16; 2 Kings 14:6; Ezekiel 18:4, and 20

Trying to tie the wrong doings of Biden’s brother to him is gossip and bearing false witness.

Actually redal it appears you are conflating Biden’s BROTHER with Biden’s son when taking the Bible verses you cite into consideration.

DEUTERONOMY 24:16 16 "The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, nor shall the children be put to death for the fathers; every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

Biden’s brother is not Biden’s son. OK?

The broader principle? Sure.

Let’s look at that too.

Nobody is putting anybody to death because of someone else’s sin.

The evidence suggests these guys (Biden’s brother for this thread) got Government sweetheart loan deals.

Joe was in a position to provide this for him (just like Joe did for his son Hunter).

This needs to be investigated.

If they were transparent in the first place we would not be having this conversation.

And actually if you want to do the principle of “corporate guilt” . . .
. . . .it is your political guys who carry out corporate guilt.

They do “corporate guilt” frequently with their gun control measures against the Constitution (punishing the good law-abiding citizen for the acts of criminals).

Where are your posts against that REAL corporate guilt?

We can do that one on another thread if you are interested.

2nd Kings 14:6 says the same principle . . . .

2nd KINGS 14:6 6 But he did not put to death the children of the murderers; according to what is written in the book of the law of Moses, where the LORD commanded, “The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, or the children be put to death for the fathers; but every man shall die for his own sin.”

As does Ezekiel 18:4, 20

EZEKIEL 18:4, 20 4 Behold, all souls are mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sins shall die. . . . 20 The soul that sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son; the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

1/2 . . . .

2/2 . . . .

Gossip? Hardly.

When there is a good reason to expose a situation we are CALLED to do it.

It would be sinful to NOT expose it.

That’s WHY in silence you can be an accessory to someone else’s sin.

9 Ways To Be an Accessory to Sin

1. By Silence (peccatum taciturnitatis or the sin of silence)
  2. By Counsel
  3. By Command
  4. By Concealment
  5. By Consent
  6. By Partaking
  7. By Provocation
  8. By Praise (or Flattery)
  9. By Defense of the Ill Done

That’s WHY Judas’ shenanigans have been exposed even in Scripture. A good reason.

That is part of WHY St. Paul can say . . …

EPHESIANS 5:11-13 11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. 12 For it is a shame even to speak of the things that they do in secret; 13 but when anything is exposed by the light it becomes visible, for anything that becomes visible is light.

Ezekiel? There is more, which you seemed to forget.

EZEKIEL 3:17-19 17 "Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; whenever you hear a word from my mouth, you shall give them warning from me. 18 If I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, in order to save his life, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. 19 But if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, or from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you will have saved your life. . . .

Then to highlight the importance of giving warning the prophet Ezekiel later repeats the warning to sound the alarm!

EZEKIEL 33:7-9 7 "So you, son of man, I have made a watchman for the house of Israel; whenever you hear a word from my mouth, you shall give them warning from me. 8 If I say to the wicked, O wicked man, you shall surely die, and you do not speak to warn the wicked to turn from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. 9 But if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way; he shall die in his iniquity, but you will have saved your life.

There are good reasons to expose the Biden Klan as at least needing investigation.

As I said. If they were transparent (and assuming all was on the up and up) in the first place, we would not be having this discussion.

They were NOT transparent. These issues came out via private investigation.

Now they need to be publicly scrutinized.

Somewhere in the two, very long post diatribe your must have answered my question “What’s the point?”, but I seemed to have missed it, or just gave up after the first half page…maybe you can offer a condensed version?

1 Like

The Homeland Security Chairman investigating a political opponents son instead of engaging issues involving Coronavirus?

1 Like

The point:
In service of Trump’s personal interests. Same as Impeachment. Funny thing is how many of them admitted " Trump did it" but not impeachable.

1 Like

Well, you know, priorities. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Johnson faces criticism that isn’t ripe yet.
It will be," You were doing that while we were vulnerable to this." THIS is whatever happens.

1 Like

Mainstream Media also ignored the allegation that Joe Biden has a second cousin who’s neighbor’s dog bit a mailman…hopefully FOX will get to the bottom of this, so the Biden candidacy can be stopped! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Your boys just impeached a President and then saw him acquitted when they could have doing something to prevent the virus from making its way here. Nice try though.

2 Likes

Maximus1 . . .

The Homeland Security Chairman investigating a political opponents son instead of engaging issues involving Coronavirus?

No. Both.

The Biden Klan should not use pestilence as a pass for potential law-breaking.

1 Like

Biden’s brother made his wealth off Govt connections

2 Likes

Wow, first Hunter is apparently running for public office, now apparently so is Joe’s brother. They must be like the Kennedys or something.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.