Maitreya? Share International? Benny Hinn?

have any of you ever heard of this guy??

shareintl.org/index.htm

and then, i guess Benny Hinn has been saying that Jesus himself is set to appear alongside him in the near future lol i wonder if it’s gonna be this guy…:rolleyes:

ah, who knows. i was just wondering if anyone else had heard of him and what your thoughts would be. it’s just creepy IMO.

example:

"Q. Which of the world’s major religions, if any, do you expect will disappear first, once Maitreya begins his work openly?

BC: None of them. It is not Maitreya’s task to stimulate the destruction of any of the major religions ― quite the contrary. His main work, in the first place, will be to stimulate economic, political, and social change. When he does eventually inaugurate the new world religion based on initiation, its adherents will be drawn, as is already the case, from all religions."

:eek:

LOL Benny Hinn…

A major American television network has requested an interview with Maitreya, which he has accepted. This interview will take place at the earliest possible moment, to be determined by Maitreya. It is believed that the timing is relative to the global financial collapse Maitreya predicted and which is now coming to pass.

It is unlikely that Share International or any of its affiliated groups worldwide will have any prior notification of the time of this interview. However, once it has taken place, all pertinent details will be posted to this web site. This interview is expected to be followed by major network interviews in Japan and most probably in the UK, which will lead to an international press conference and, ultimately, Maitreya’s ‘Day of Declaration.’

aww c’mon. isn’t there even one conspiracy theorist on this site? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, my uncle pointed this fella out to me ~5-10 years ago.

If what they say about the fella is true, we’ve got a bona fide candidate for the anti christ.

Chuck

**and then, i guess Benny Hinn has been saying that Jesus himself is set to appear alongside him in the near future **

When did ol’ Benny Hinn make the statement alleged above?

Jaypeeto4
+JMJ+

Benny Hinn claims: Jesus will appear physically in Nairobi, Kenya!

benny-hinn.wav (1.85 MB - © April 2nd, 2000 by TBN).  Here is a transcript of this clip:

“The hour is urgent. Many of you have known me for many years. But I am telling you right now, things I haven’t said years 'n years 'n years ago. I believe - here this, hear this! I believe, that Jesus, God’s Son, is about to appear physically, in meetings and to believers around the world, to wake us up! He appeared after His resurrection and He is about to appear before His second coming! You know a prophetess sent me a word through my wife, right here, and she said ‘Tell your husband that Jesus is go’n to physically appear in his meetings.’ I am expecting to see, I am telling you that - I feel it’s going to happen. I, I, I’m, I’m careful in how I am saying it now, because I know the people in Kenya are listening. I know deep in my soul, something supernatural is going to happen in Nai - in Nairobi Kenya. I feel that. I may very well come back, and you and Jan are coming, to - Paul and Jan are coming to Nairobi with me, but Paul, we may very well come back with footage of Jesus on the platform! You know that the Lord appeared in Romania recently, and there’s a video of it? Where the Lord appeared in the back of a church and you see him on video walking down the isle? Yeah! Paul do you remember when I came on TBN years ago and showed you a clip of the Lord appearing in our church in Orlando, on the balcony on the wall? Yeah. You, you remember that? [Paul Crouch] Very well, I saw it! [Benny Hinn] That was '80, 80 something, '86, what - whatever. You know I always wondered why the Lord, why did He do that? Do you know why, now I look back? That was the beginning of the greatest move of God in our church. Because '83, '84, and '85 were horrible years for me, horrible years. Eighty-six the blessings of God began, but they began with a - with this manifestation of the Lord’s face on, on the balcony, that stayed for eight weeks. Eight solid weeks! The Lord has done this in the past, but He is about to do it again, now hear this, I am prophesying this! Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is about to appear physically in some churches, and some meetings, and to many of His people, for one reason - to tell you He is about to show up! To Wake Up! Jesus is coming saints!”

• Benny Hinn, April 2nd, 2000 Benny Hinn claims: Jesus will “visibly” appear in on of his crusades!

At the beginning of the program, Benny again repeated his belief that Jesus would appear physically at the Nairobi Crusade, and that He is now appearing to Muslims in his "This is your day" program dated April 21st, 2000 (Real Video). Here is a transcript of a portion of that program:

"You know, yesterday on the program I was telling you and the audience here that Ruth Heflin, the prophetess, had sent me a word from the Lord, where she said that the Lord had spoken to her clearly, that, a, for me to prepare myself, for the Lord is going to visibly appear, on the platform, in one of our crusades. I pray it’ll happen in every crusade. But I have a feeling, I am just telling you honestly, I have even told some of our staff, when I go to Kenya, I am going to Kenya in just a few days from now, a million people will be in Kenya, Nairobi. I feel in my being it is going to happen there. So pray for us as we go to Kenya. I pray it will happen tonight, at the good Friday service in Nashville. I pray it will happen in every crusade.

• Benny Hinn, April 21st, 2000

Benny Hinn claims: Jesus appeared to a whole crowd in Africa!

“And I know, that I know, that I know, we are about to see the greatest manifestations of God’s presence ever! A prophetess named Ruth Heflin sent me a word recently and told me to get ready, to see, physical manifestations of Christ on the platforms in our crusades, that people will have visions of the Lord in the meetings. Those things have happened in the past, I know. In a Thialagua (spelling?) meeting one time in Africa, the Lord appeared to a - to the whole crowd! It is about to begin happening, I know it too! Expect it, to happen also, in your own home!”

• Benny Hinn, May 2nd, 2000

CONT…

the funny thing is…

(i had to shorten it b/c it said i had too many letters… but i supplied links)

Home >> Maitreya’s appearances >> Maitreya in Nairobi

Share International HomeShare International HomeBackground information
Maitreya in Nairobi

On 11 June 1988, a man suddenly appeared before a vast crowd in Nairobi, Kenya, gathered to witness healing prayers. Instantly recognizing the tall, white-robed figure as “Jesus Christ,” the crowds fell down overcome with emotion. The editor of the Swahili edition of the Kenya Times, veteran journalist Job Mutungi, witnessed the event and took some pictures. A summary of his article as it appeared in his newspaper follows.

blah blah blah… here’s the link to that page

shareintl.org/background/miracles/MI_nairobi.htm

Wow, I’ve never heard Hinn say such things. Wow.

I HAVE seen the alleged pictures of the alleged “Maitreya” character in Kenya, though. He didn’t look like Jesus, though, cuz he wore a turban like a Sikh !!!

I think we all need to be careful what we wish for.
Just a few years ago Catholics by the tens of thousands were flocking to a bank building in St. Petersburg, Florida to venerate an “apparition” of the Blessed Mother Mary. There was a pattern on the building’s glass windows that vaguely resembled a robed woman in a praying stance. Catholics from all over Florida flocked to this apparition (alleged apparition). And thousands of Catholics in South Florida have been flocking to Rosa Lopez’s house in Hollywood because it is claimed that “Mary” is appearing there, too. And then of course we have 26 or 27 years of “Mary” allegedly appearing (still) in Medjugorje, Yugoslavia.
And then a bright, woman-like figure, said to be the Blessed Mother, was seen (and videotaped) by thousands walking on the roof of a church in Zeitoun, Egypt quite a few years back.
The children at Fatima saw the Christ “Child”, as did St. Anthony of Padua who even held him in his arms.
We make fun of Benny Hinn, but I wonder how strange some of our Catholic phenomena look to outsiders.
( By the way, I believe in Fatima AND in the story of Jesus
appearing in the form of a Child to St. Anthony )

God bless,
Jaypeeto4
+JMJ+

i don’t really pay much attention when people talk about apparitions and miracles n things. it’s fine if you do, i just hate the idea of being misled. either by accident or on purpose.

i guess this guy has made appearances all over the world… that guy benjamin who kind of represents him looks like Bilboa Baggins on LOTR :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah maitreya wore a turban and spoke perfect in Swahili. :confused:

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.