Major Canadian Businesses Supporting Raunchy Toronto Gay Pride Parade

Major Canadian Businesses Supporting Raunchy Toronto Gay Pride Parade

By Thaddeus M. Baklinski

TORONTO, June 29, 2010 (LifeSiteNews.com) - LifeSiteNews has compiled a list of the corporate sponsors who are supporting Toronto's sordid annual homosexual "pride" parade (see below).

Most of the sponsors are private companies, but some, such as OLG (Ontario Lottery and Gaming) are government-run organizations.

REAL Women of Canada's National President, Cecilia Forsyth, released a letter following last year's Toronto homosexual exhibition saying, "The Gay Pride Parade is well known for its full nudity, open engagement in public sexual acts and its deliberate disregard of behaviour acceptable to most sectors of Canadian society. The parade is about hedonistic exhibitionism and narcissism, promoting a deadly form of sexuality. The parade is designed to shock and titillate and the week-long 'celebration' has become an excuse for partying, drug use and promiscuity."

This has not, however, stopped some of Canada’s largest corporations such as TD Bank, and Pizza Pizza from getting behind the week-long sex fest.

Contact information for the businesses that are supporting Toronto Gay Pride.

Toronto Dominion (TD) Bank:
Toronto-Dominion Centre
P.O. Box 193, Toronto, ON M5K 1H6
Phone: 1-866-222-3456
Fax: 1-877-983-2932
Email: [email]customer.service@td.com[/email]

"Bud Light" made by Labatt Brewery (now owned by Anheuser-Busch InBev.)
Labatt House
207 Queen's Quay West, Suite 299
Toronto, Ontario M5J 1A7
Phone: 416-361-5238 or 1-800-268-BEER
Email: labatt.com/contact/

Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG)
4120 Yonge Street, Suite 420
Toronto, Ontario M2P 2B8
Phone: OLG Support Centre 1-800-387-0098
Email: olg.ca/lottery_contact.jsp

Barefoot Wine & Bubbly
Barefoot Cellars, Modesto, California
Email: barefootwine.com/contact/ContactUs.html
lifesitenews.com/ldn/2010/jun/10062905.html

Dang! And I bank at TD! That means I now have “dirty” money :bigyikes:

[quote="Loboto-Me, post:2, topic:203750"]
Dang! And I bank at TD! That means I now have "dirty" money :bigyikes:

[/quote]

Change banks and tell them why.Tell your friends and neighbours.Be your own Bill Donahue.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.