Updated 6:30 AM EDT, Thu July 16, 2020

Pennsylvania

Biden Leads But Many Anticipate Secret Trump Vote

Wednesday, July 15

I know at least 1 secret trump voter.
Do you know secret voters?

Hmmm. Isn’t it a secret? :roll_eyes: :thinking:

1 Like

In my (upper middle class) neighborhood, there are many Biden yard signs, but not a single Trump sign. I suspect those houses without signs contain more than a few “secret” Trump voters.

It is all Trump in my neighborhood and my city.

Matter of fact, I don’t think I’ve seen a Biden sign at all.

I am reminded of the saying: “Wishing doesn’t make it so.”

Don’t worry.
I won’t tell.

Given the very negative environment for many Trump voters, they’re going to be very sensitive who they trust around that topic.

When a pollster calls, the polling company have your number and can in all likelihood get your name. Can a Trump voter trust that he isn’t going to get doxxed? Given the degree to which the progressives have been promulgating and supporting “cancel” culture, that’s not a farfetched concern when one has a wife and family to support.

So some either tell the pollster they’re voting for Biden or more often if they’re like me, they don’t take the call because they think it’s just another junk call.

No, you cannot trust them.
I keep my particular politics very close to the vest. Precisely because my wife and I have a business that would be particularly vulnerable should someone decide we have the wrong political views.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.