Making a Murderer, Season 2

Anyone watching? Thoughts so far?

Yes, finished it. I tend to think Avery’s attorney was reaching with some of the physical evidence she claimed undercut the verdict. But there’s some interesting stuff that comes out about Bobby that I don’t know what to make of. And whatever happened, I don’t think Brendan got justice, even if he was part of it. In particular, I was horrified at the way his “attorney” was working essentially against him in Season 1, and that was highlighted further this season when they showed testimony from his attorney’s investigator - who said in writing that the Averys are scum and that their family tree branch should be sawed off. Brendan had no one competent in his corner at the pre-trial stage. The people claiming to be on his team really weren’t, and regardless of what he did or didn’t do, that’s a miscarriage of justice. He has great counsel now, but they have a huge uphill battle.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.