Making Daily Prayer a Priority - A suggestion and feedback welcomed

Given the busy nature of our lives trying to juggle work, family, etc., I’m sure that I’m not alone in feeling overwhelmed at times and to that point not making prayer a priority at times. Well, perhaps it is my left brain, but I do like to simplify things and make a system that works, especially as it comes to the one thing that should come first which is PRAYER! After years of attending silent retreats and hearing various spiritual talks, last November, I set up a website ( www.SilentInsight.com ) called “Silent Insight – Daily Catholic Meditations for Faith, Listening and Peace.” The site is based on the spiritual exercises of St. Ignatius. The objective is to make it easy to pray, generate daily peace in our lives and avoid that overwhelmed feeling.

Basically, you just go to the site, subscribe (see the left side column of the site) and you will get a simple meditation each morning in your email inbox at around 4am (EST) with a simple format. Subscription is free and there is never any junk mail or other emails. Just a daily mediation to help draw closer to God.

Give it a try. If this prayer form helps you, then great. If not, unsubscribe and go to some other form of prayer as you feel called.

As always, I welcome feedback and suggestions.

Thank you for reminding us of this valuable resource! :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.