Male and female living together

I was reading here on the forum the other day and forgot. As my modem went on the fritz and I had to get a new one. Forgive my grammer. I forgot someone quoted a scripture or something that said that Paul said a man and woman can live together as brother and sister. With no romantic relationship. I told my mom this and she said she didn’t remember reading it in the Bible. Where exactly does this come from. I would search the forum for the post if I knew how to.

Josephite matrimony?

Do not deprive one another sexually–except when you agree for a time, to devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again; otherwise, Satan may tempt you because of your lack of self-control. 1Cor7:5

Maybe this?

No not those. I don’t know.

Cohabitation even without sex is a violation of the Church’s laws.

Ok Maye I’m confused somewhere here. You mean a man and woman can’t be roommates? And I mean no sexual tensions. If there are sexual tensions then that’s a big no. Say two young catholic people were dating other people and where going to college and decided to live together to share expenses. They certainly couldn’t live with their “significant others”. And they are not attracted to each other. Please give me a quote is this in the CCC or canon law?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.