Man Claims To Be Jesus!

youtube.com/watch?v=I15wsrNBxbI

I just thought everyone should see this and see how stupid this is… first this guy claimed to be st. paul, then Jesus, and now he says hes the anti-christ … the sad thing is so much people think he is god, and they give him all their money and belongings. He is also a former heroin addict…He even said he works greater miracles than Jesus of Nazareth !!! :eek: what does everyone think about this ??

What I think?

A) He is nuts
B) He really is an anti-christ (not the way he defines it ;))
C) He found a good way to get rich while making a large army of minions
D) All of the above

Bible warns us against these people…
But really, I agree with the the person who said that he is dangerous. He really is, and not only for people’s souls but because his members follow him blindly.

This was discussed here several months ago. Old news.

He needs our prayers.

:thumbsup:

[list]
*]“For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many” – Matthew 24:5

*]“Many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He!’ and will mislead many.” – Mark 13:6
[/list]

My hometown, Miami Florida, seems to be a breeding ground
for such anti-christ characters and charlatans.

The world-famous (if you believe their hype)
YAHWEH BEN YAHWEH (which literally means God the Son of God) tricked thousands of bibilically-illiterate African Americans here in Miami to believe in him. They even have a very stupid weekly propaganda show on the local cable access channel.
YBH was in prison for years and taped exhortations to his followers. Imagine GOD saying, “You all is in my thoughts.”

His REAL name was Hulon Mitchell, Junior.
I have been tempted to write to Andrew Lloyd Webber
and Tim Rice and ask them to write another rock opera
in honor of Yahweh Ben Yahweh (who died recently.)

Perhaps they could call the show,
“HULON CHRIST SUPERSTAR”

Jaypeeto4
+JMJ+

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.