Man falls from a 9 story parking garage, please pray for his soul and family

My cousin, Joanie just sent me an email saying that this woman that she use to teach with just lost her only child as he fell from a 9 story parking garage. She asked me to ask you all to pray for him, his mother, his father, his widow and his children. Thank you.
God Bless you, Mary Keep you, Georgia or Gigglin.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen
**Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. **
**Blessed art thou amongst women **
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
**Holy Mary, Mother of God **
**pray for us sinners now **
**and at the hour of our death. **
Amen.

Jesus please have mercy on this poor mother and her family. Know always, Jesus, that no matter who and how many we pray for our hearts hurt for everyone who is worried or suffering. Please flood Your mercy on each one.

Mother Mary please comfort this bereaved mother who has lost her only son.

Praying for this poor man and his family…may the Lord have mercy on his soul…

Praying for this man and his family…

Dear Lord,
Give peace and hope to the family of this man whose life was lost in a senseless tragedy. May they recognize your presence in the depth of their sorrow. We ask all these prayers through the intercession of our Blessed Mother, who knows what it is to lose a son,and through the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Prayers promised.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.

Amen.

Praying for this poor soul and his family!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.