Manos: The Hands of Fate

…Yeah, I don’t know exactly why I’m starting this thread. But has anyone else seen this…erm, brilliance of a film? :smiley:

P.S. I don’t think the Master will approve. :wink:

Yep, seen it several times. The MST3K version, though. I don’t think I could endure the original.

Funniest line in movie history: “I aM TOrgO. I tAke cAre of tHe pLace whiLe thE mastEr is Away.” :smiley:

I know my wife & I watched it one night. I don’t recall much more than that.

The original, in all its unaltered glory.

And a review. :wink:

Even the MST version was painful. It’s so bad the Mads apologized for it!

However I did feel like I had made some rite of passage when it was over. I saw a guy dressed as Torgo at a convention once. Not a lot of people seemed to know who he was.

Which is something they’re not even supposed to do. That’s how painful it is. :smiley:

BTW, the guy who played the Master and Debbie (the girl) are actually father and daughter in real life, and the Master’s dog was actually their pet.

I have some bad news :smiley:

torgolives.com/

My absolute favorite among the MST3K episodes!!! I especially loved the part that the 'bots called “Liturgical Dance”. What a hoot!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.