Many prayer requests

My dear brothers and sisters,

Please, pray that God would give my friend Erika the grace to return to him wholeheartedly. Also, that God would take care of my grandma and in the hour of her death take her into the light of His Presence. Also, pray for a relative of mine who is very ill and in great suffering and doesn’t acknowledge God - that she may be healed in both body and soul. Finally, pray also that I myself would become a better friend and servant to Him who loves us so much.

Thank you! God bless all of you!

I’m sorry so many things are worrying you. I have prayed for you that things will improve soon.

Holy Mother Mary please hear our prayers for all of Levita’s intentions.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us, I trust in You!

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Jesus, I trust in You!

Lord, I offer up to you Levita’s prayer intentions and ask you to answer her. May your will be done in her life and in the lives of those she has mentioned, with no obstacles to your will. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Loving God please flood Your graces of conversion and faith upon Erika, Levita’s grandmother, and relative. Strengthen Levita in faithful prayer for others, and ever deepen her own commitment to living the Sacraments and the commands of Love.
Thank You our God.

For Levita’s requests, I pray an Our Father, Hail Mary, a Glory Be and a Fatima Prayer. + Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Thank you all for your prayers! May the Lord reward all of you a thousandfold!

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus, as a fount of mercy for us, I trust in You!

O Mary, conceieved without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Lord, have mercy.
Christ, have mercy.
Lord, have mercy.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I am praying for all your intentions.

May God Bless You Always.:signofcross:

Praying for all of your intentions …

Thank you, my dear brothers and sisters for your prayers. May the Lord bless you and reward you a thousandfold!

Praying hard for your intention.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.