Marge - cancer back

Please say a prayer or two for a woman named Marge. Her cancer is back and she is on chemo for the 3rd time.

Praying for her right now.

Paul

I am praying for Marge. St. Peregrine, please intercede for Marge!

Blessings,
Judi

I’ll say a prayer for her. May she find strength in this trial. God bless her

Dear St. Peregrine
Please heal marge from her cancer.
grandma glor

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for her!

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Marge)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for Marge.

Dear Jesus please help marge in this difficult time, Help her family as they stand by her side, and raise them up in the palm of your hand.

Good mother please place your loving hand upon marge and her family, queen of heaven and earth

Hail mary…

Haily Holy Queen mother

Thank you all so much. Marge is a strong woman who has beated this disease before, and has a good outlook now.

Praying for Marge…

I am still, and will continue, pray for Marge. Lord, have mercy.

Blessings and love,
Judi

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.