Maria Rosa Angelic Crown

Someone just gave me text and prayer she says were revealed to someone named Maria Rosa. There are 21 promises involved. I have never heard of this before.
I would like to know if the Church has confirmed this as authentic revelation. This person has given me many copies of the text to pass on to others, a thing I don’t want to do until I can find out more about this.
Thank you for your help and for a great website.

Hello. :slight_smile:

This “devotion” appears to go back to 1947, and it has a rather confusing history. The Church does not officially approve it, and it has been declared “lacking in credibility” by some Church officials. This doesn’t mean it’s officially condemned, but there is definitely a lot of doubt around it.

Also, because of the fact that you were given copies and perhaps also instructed to “spread” the devotion, this definitely looks suspicious. There are many fake devotions which have spread in exactly this way.

I would advise you pass this one up. If you’re interested in taking on a devotion of the Blessed Virgin, I highly recommend St. Louis de Montfort’s True Devotion to Mary.

Thank you so much - you have really relieved my mind of a great worry. Apologies for the delay in replying, I’ve been ill.

God bless you all.

You’re welcome, I’m glad I was able to be of help to you.

Sorry to hear you were unwell! :frowning:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.