Marian Miricales

I was wondering if anyone knew of any Marian Miricales? I don’t. I just vagley have heard of Lourdes and Fatima but, nothing serious. I thought that this would be useful when talking about Mary with other people. Thanks and God bless.

P.S. If you would give me some stuff that shows the validity of these miricales. Thanks and God bless

[quote=Montie Claunch]I was wondering if anyone knew of any Marian Miricales? I don’t. I just vagley have heard of Lourdes and Fatima but, nothing serious. I thought that this would be useful when talking about Mary with other people. Thanks and God bless.

P.S. If you would give me some stuff that shows the validity of these miricales. Thanks and God bless
[/quote]

First you must realize there will always be skeptics on Marian Visions. The Church is very cautious about declaring these visions as true.

Now, there are alot of things that would make us believe these visions were indeed true.

Miracle healings at Lourdes, and Prophetic Messages at Fatima that have been revealed.

Now, you are looking for good tangible resourses that talk about these Marian Miracles.

I would first read about the 10 Most Common Misconceptions about Apparitions in general.
catholic.com/thisrock/1998/9810fea4.asp

Talks about Prayers and a brief story of apparitions.
ewtn.com/faith/teachings/maryd7.htm

GET THE GREAT DETAILS HERE
fatima.org/
catholic.org/clife/mary/lourdes1.php

I hope this helps!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.