Marian Orders

I'm not sure if there has been a thread like this before. As I discern more, I feel more and more drawn to Orders with a Marian Spirituality, especially the ones that make a Consecration to Our Lady. I know a lot of the Orders that do this but I want to see if I'm missing any. If anyone can contribute and share, that would be great!

I recently got a book “33 days to morning glory” it is supposed to be one of the best for this subject

[quote="cessnawag, post:2, topic:322234"]
I recently got a book "33 days to morning glory" it is supposed to be one of the best for this subject

[/quote]

I know someone that has recently completed this consecration, it is a formulaic and prayerful approach to Jesus through Mary, to His Sacred Heart through Her Immaculate Heart. It stresses the teachings of St. Louis de Montfort and others who had a great devotion to the Blessed Mother. This person has benefited greatly from it and highly recommends it. As far as Marian Orders I'm not very knowledgeable in that department but such a consecration might be a good start in discerning a call to vocation in that direction.

Since this is the Marian Age, there has been an almost literal explosion of charisms dedicated to her.

The only one I can think of at this moment specifically with what you've stated are the Marian Sisters of Santa Rosa.

However, here are more "Marian Orders", but i'm not sure about the Montfortian consecration.

Daughters of Mary, Mother of the Church
Daughters of the Immaculata
Daughters of Mary, Mother of Israel's Hope
Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist
Franciscans of the Immaculate
Trinitarians of Mary

Mother Olga just founded one in the Archdiocese of Boston. Had "Nazareth" in the name.

Yet another came from the sedevacantist group in Spokane. They settled in Michigan.

This one is in the process of emergence: cloisters.tripod.com/charity/

HTH

Blessings,
Cloisters

They don't need to be Communities that make the Consecration.

[quote="AllyC1991, post:5, topic:322234"]
They don't need to be Communities that make the Consecration.

[/quote]

The list is of the communities who are Marian.

The Marian Sisters of Santa Rosa are the only ones I know of who actually make the consecration.

Blessings,
Cloisters

The Missionaries of Charity Fathers renew their consecration every day, and I believe this also goes for the female branch...

Ask Our Lady to guide you right.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.