Marianne, Chad and Kurt

Please pray for Marianne and Chad’s marriage that Chad can be more understanding and passionate towards his sick wife Marianne and for whatever it will take so that their marriage will get better and for Kurt that he can learn to control his temper, he can be more motivated to be a provider and for his deep depression.

Father, in Jesus’ name please flood Your healing love upon the lives and relationships of Marianne and Chad, and upon Kurt.
Please be compassionate towards Amanda’s prayers for others and for her family in their needs.
Thak You Father

Almighty and loving Father,
I thank you for giving St. Gerard to us
as a most appealing model and powerful friend.
By his example,
he showed us how to love and trust You.
You have showered many blessings
on those who call upon him.
For Your greater glory and my welfare,
please grant me the favours
which I ask in his name.

For Chad to be more understanding and passionate towards his sick wife Marianne and for Kurt to learn to control his temper

And you, my powerful patron,
intercede for me before the throne of God.
Draw near to that throne
and do not leave it until you have been heard.
O good saint,
to you I address my feverent prayers;
graciously accept them
and let me experience in some way
the effects of your powerful intercession.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you very much for all your prayers!

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Come, Holy Spirit. Come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come renew this marriage and warm the heart of Chad toward his wife. Help Kurt, too, with his temper and depression and help him be a better provider. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

By his example,
which I ask in his name.

For Chad to be more understanding and passionate towards his sick wife Marianne and for Kurt to learn to control his temper

Draw near to that throne
O good saint,
graciously accept them

Amen.

By his example,
which I ask in his name.

Draw near to that throne
O good saint,
graciously accept them

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.