Marital relations

Hello,

I know natural family planning is the only approved method of birth control by the church.

While the following is not artificial means of contraception, …What is the teaching concerning oral sexual relations between a man and his wife?

Is that addressed in natural family planning?

[quote=Bear]Hello,

I know natural family planning is the only approved method of birth control by the church.

While the following is not artificial means of contraception, …What is the teaching concerning oral sexual relations between a man and his wife?

[/quote]

a little racy for the open forum, let me send you a private message.

[quote=Bear]I know natural family planning is the only approved method of birth control by the church.

[/quote]

To completion, no. Part of starting the engine so to speak, okay if both are okay with.
Now in regards to the wife if she hasn’t achieved orgasm but the man has it would be allowed for her. I would read love and responsibility by the pope or Good news about sex and marriage by Christopher west.

Under the MErcy,

Matthew

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=8971&highlight=oral

see above thread from Ask the Apologist forum

[quote=rayne89]forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=8971&highlight=oral

see above thread from Ask the Apologist forum
[/quote]

Well a priest here in Ireland over 20 years ago preached against it from the pulpit, we were told it was wrong, and I agree.
Nothing more to say on the subject, sorry.:bible1:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.