Mark Kelly Campaign Spokesman Called Cops ‘Worthless #*$%#*# Pigs’

humilityseeker . . .

See the second link in the original post

Edit: Fair enough complaint about Democrat spokesman’s foul language
that could be discerned in the link.

So I changed the link and added another story to go with that link and subtracted the other link.

Hope this helped.

God bless.

Cathoholic

Dem Senate candidate Mark Kelly apologizes for staffer’s obscene tweet about cops

The Twitter message runs directly contrary to the Arizona Democrat’s moderate stance on policing

By Julia Musto

Fox News Flash top headlines for October 15

Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com.

Democratic Senate candidate Mark Kelly apologized Thursday for a staffer’s tweet calling Chicago officers “worthless #—ing pigs,” a statement his Republican rival, Sen. Martha McSally, seized on as proof of anti-police bias in the astronaut’s campaign.

Mark Kelly Campaign Spokesman Called Cops ‘Worthless #$%## Pigs’

TUCSON, AZ - JANUARY 20: Mark Kelly, husband of U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ), speaks to reporters at the University Medical Center on January 20, 2011 in Tucson, Arizona. The wounded Congresswoman is to be transfered Friday from the Tuscon hospital to Houston to begin rehabilitation therapy at TIRR Memorial …

John Moore/Getty Images

AWR HAWKINS

15 Oct 2020.

Mark Kelly campaign spokesman T.J. L’Heureux is apologizing for calling police “worthless #$%@## pigs” in August 2020, the Washington Times reported.

L’Heureux hurled the insult after watching “Chicago police clashing with protesters,” the Times reported . . .

2 Likes

Fair enough. I took care of it for you.

Why wasnt I able to flag it?

humilityseeker . . .

Why wasnt I able to flag it?

I don’t know.

Maybe it was your device? Sometimes mine has glitches. Yours could too.

Maybe their tech staff was working on something to do with that function (so it gets turned off temporarily).

Who knows?

Now the complaint issue is fixed though.

The option is not present in any posts in your thread. Maybe I have not been here long enough to enable that option.
Thank you for fixing that revolting word.

1 Like

Did you click the three dots ?

1 Like

If we don’t start treating the police with more respect, there’s going to be a huge decline in the number of individuals who want to become cops.

What will we do then without cops? Call a social worker to try to talk a monster out of raping a woman?

3 Likes

I have not been here long enough for the privilege (?) of a flag and a few other functions. Someone kindly flagged a second thread with a malware link a little while ago. This is a lovely community.

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.