Marriage in need of help!

I have been married for a little over a year, she has been through a great deal in her 29 years and has not always made the best choices. She has done some illegal activities and has been clean and sober for the last 5 years. She has some mental issues as well, she had one to a psychiatrist who mismanaged her treatment and placed her on the wrong medication. She is still very flighty having racing thoughts, and other irrational thoughts, She is a good person beyond what she is dealing with and I love her very much. I am reaching out in hopes that prayer may help my situation. I have been praying and trying to rationalize with her but I am not getting anywhere. She actually wants to get a divorce and be boyfriend and girlfriend. Please pray for us. Thank you very much.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :signofcross: :gopray2:

St. Dymphna, holy patron of mental illness, pray for Luevano’s wife. :signofcross: :gopray2:

Your marriage will be in my prayaers.

You and your wife are in my prayers

Praying for both of you.:signofcross:

Still praying

Praying for you both… May God have mercy upon you.

*Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.*

Praying for the both of you…

:gopray2:
God bless you both!!

Still praying

August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

I pray for you strength and peace as you walk this difficult road…i pray that GOD will help your wife to see that HE too, can help her even with her “racing thoughts.” I pray for you, courage and wisdom as you deal with this issue. We, too, have a mentally ill family member and it’s hard…so i pray for you all that we have been given, much support, much prayer and much love.

AMEN

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.