Marriage In Trouble!..exausted Faith

When my family left the faith, including my own mother, and all decided to disconnect from me and hate on me…I was very hurt, but thankful that my marriage was stable and in the faith…Well God has truly abandoned me!!!..Now my husband came home from work, two days ago, being a whlo diferent person…Out of nowhere, totally unexpected and with this unreasonable anger towards me…Swearing that he’ll never return to church, etc…I’m sooooo in shock!..This came out of nowhere…He left as happy as alwys in the morning, called me in the afternoon asking if he can buy something for himself…I manage the money, so I nicely told him that he will have to wait one more week, for I had already paid all our bills and there was no cash left…Little did I know that he would act like a spoiled child, that is told no for the first time…The truth is, he always purchases what he wants, when he wants, but money is not as available as it used to, so there was none…I was insulted for that, etc…He’s made new friends at work and now wants to start hanging out like a single guy, etc…I’m just tired of life’s little jokes on me…I’m upset that God would allow such hate and abuse twards me, even from my own mother, who told me to go to **** recently…I have no family, no money, no where to turn to…I’m just tired of all the drama and I’m no longer gonna fight to save it all…Let the pieces fall where they may…I’m no God and obviously I’m not under His Favor, so why bother praying so much.

I know how you feel, but you stay close to God, not because he will give you an easier life, but because it is a steady comfort. His love will never leave you, but men, family, and friends, are bound to disappoint. No other love is better than God’s love.

Be patient with your husband. Tell him you made a vow to love him forever, and that you are waiting to talk to him about whatever is upsetting him.

Mimic Jesus during these hard times, and you will get through.

Praying very hard for you!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I’m praying for you.

You do sound exhausted, and I will pray for you and your family.

Prayers sent!

Hi Galilea , I’m sorry and sad to read about these bad happenings , I’ll add on my daily prayer intentions .
Lord , I pray for Galilea , see her difficult situation and how hard she’s struggle now , Lord have mercy and help her , save her marriage , return to faith her husband and her family . Lord bring peace and comfort Galilea as she waits for this situation to be solved .
In Jesus Holy and saving Name , through bless intercession of Saint Monica , patron of difficult marriages , Amen

Praying for you.

Dear Jesus,
Please help Galilea get through this difficult time. You know from experience, that it’s so hard to go through suffering alone. So, please send her the help and support that she needs to remain faithful.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Still praying very hard for you!

The Lord my God has renewed my strength!..I apologize to all, for going brain dead for a while there…I apologize to CAF and all it’s members, for my weakness is unexcusable…It is a tough battle, but the Lord NEVER said it would be easy…The injuries of the heart can blind us with pain sometimes, but the Lord does show up in all His goodness and mercy…I look forward and push forward in faith in Jesus Name!!!..Lord You are my Father and my Mother, my sisters and my brother, I’m NEVER alone!!!

We all experiance these emotions at times.May our Heavenly Father be with you.

praying for you
grandma glor

Holy Angels, please pray for OP

At first I was frustrated with you blaming God about this, but then you shown your loving and forgiving side that put a smile on my face.

Trust me, I have been there and done that. 3 years ago, I caught my ex molesting our 2 adopted children.

I did ask God why? Why would you allow this?

However I had to do some deep, deep soul searching and realize that God gives man free will. We make the choices we do, he has vowed to not interfere with that.

I think that he put up signs and we need to accept them signs and follow him or chose to not follow him. I choose to follow him.

In regard to your situation, I truely and honestly am praying for you.

Please always keep God deep in your heart.

AMEN. Feel free to PM anytime. We all love you here and can support you through these difficult times. You will remain in my prayers.

Praying for you, Galilea.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.