Marriage messed up

Also, I was just now thinking about God’s will…and our own will. Before I met my spouse, I know now, It was my will to know him. I wanted to get out of my parents dysfuntional household. So, I targeted him to marry me. Oh my…Oh my…hummmmm???:blush:
[/quote]

Somehow, you have to figure out how to make it work with your husband. Keep working on him little by little. When you talk about religion with him, ask the Holy Spirit to help you.

Onelife, please seek counciling from your priest. God gives us free will, sometimes we screw up with that, and since the annulment process is there, I don’t believe that God blesses every marriage. So many times we tend to take the easy way out of bad situations, which is what you did to get out of your parents house. Please don’t continue to take the easy way out for the sake of ease (in this case, leaving your husband to be with another man). I think you need to be able to care for yourself, learn who “you” are, and only then will you be able to make good decisions about the rest of your life and that of your child. So again, I ask you to seek guidance from your priest.

Father, please guide Onelife in her quest to be with You, and to be closer to You. Please calm her fears and give her the strength she will need to make this journey. I ask this in the name of Your son Jesus. Amen.

Thank you so much. Yes, I did get married to get away from my troubled home life…my parents would not let me move out. So, yes, I took the easy way out!. I am so scared…I will take your advise, will the priest help me if I can not support myself?

Hi onelife , I’m sorry to hear that you’re dealing with so many difficult problems , that you’re in a complicate marriage situation . Anyway you’ll be in my daily prayers , may God help you to find the best answer for your marriage , for your little child and for your family .

Holy Mother Mary , show a mother’s compassion toward the sorrowful and those who tremble under life’s afflictions .
Give hope , peace , forgiveness and reconciliations for this family and for all the families of the world . In Jesus Name , Amen

**[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

You will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

Praying very hard for the Holy Spirit to guide you!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.