Marriage not blessed by God

****I have recently been called by God. I guess you could say I have finally found God by me willing God into my life.
Thanks be to God

My question is ??? I now know my marriage of 14 yrs was never blessed by God. So, what would be the proccess for the Catholic church to annul this marriage…or would I have to annul a marriage that never existed.

Thank you

As a canon lawyer who works in a tribunal full time, I recommend that you contact your parish priest to discuss the situation. It would be neither prudent nor helpful for anyone, whether possessing professional competence in Church law or just thinking to possess it, on an internet post to speculate on the details of your situation as to offer advice beyond that. May God bless you, and may you contact your priest as soon as possible.

What cameron said, talk immediately to your priest. Do not go into Henry VII Mode and just assume your marriage is invalid.

Thanks for responding, I have contacted my priest and will talk with him on my appointment date. I know in my heart, this is right. I must go forward to be closer to God, and I can not let a spouse bash my character anymore. May God lead him for all knowledge as well.
I pray that the spouse will have God come into his heart too.

Amen

God Bless America!!

To continue (sort of) along this line of questioning, I was wondering what my husband and I have to do to have our marriage blessed in the church. We were both confirmed into the church Easter 2008.

Does anyone have any advice for me?
Thanks.

To continue (sort of) along this line of questioning, I was wondering what my husband and I have to do to have our marriage blessed in the church. We were both confirmed into the church Easter 2008.

Ask your pastor!

Thanks for the advice.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.