Marriage Prayer Restoration

Please pray for my wife of 13 years to come back home to me and wish for her return. We’ve been seperated for almost 4 months and she is showing no signs of us reconciliating or ever getting back together. She is determined to rebuild her life without me. Pray for her to accept God in her heart, and see that I trully Iove her dearly, she is my world, my rock, and I miss her so much. I ask you to pray for me, with me, for that she will once again come home. I love my wife and want to give the best of life and all the happiness which she deserves. God please heal and restore our marriage. Amen :signofcross:

Hi,
Im someone who went through marraige problems and am currently in the process of restoration. There is nothign impossible for our God. The most hopless marraiges can be turned around by our mighty father. All I can say is fast pray and spend time with God. He will turn your spouses heart towards you. Let her know you door is open for her whenever she wants to return but you let go and let God. Please dont try to coax her into coming back and try to manipulate her return in anyway. Think of your wife in a whirl pool. one rope tied to her is in Gods hand and another in your hand. God is trying to pull her to the shore but you are also trying to pull her to the shore. so ultimately your not helpign and God is also not able to do anythign. You let go and let god. as you let go almost instantly God can pull her to the shore. you just stand in the gap and pry for your spouse. Your marraige will be soon restored. Will be praying for you.

darbycreek.org/files/divorce_and_remarriage.pdf

Father, in Jesus, name, please hear the deep prayers of this husband’s heart. Please help his wife to truly appreciate his love, and Your love… Please fill her heart with love for her husband; and for You.

Praying hard.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen.

Thank you for all of your prayers.

Father, in Jesus, name, please hear the deep prayers of this husband’s heart. Please help his wife to truly appreciate his love, and Your love.
Please fill her heart with love for her husband;
and for You.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours now and forever.
Amen.

Hail, Mary! Full of grace, The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, heal thy servants heart. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us

Praying for you…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.