Marriage proposal!

No, not for me :o

I just ran across this and wanted to share it. I thought that some of you newlyweds (or still-feel-like-newlyweds) might enjoy it, too. :slight_smile:

flyertalk.com/forum/trip-reports/1150816-special-marriage-proposal-new-york-seoul.html

Long but worth the read :slight_smile:

:love::thumbsup:

:slight_smile:

aclassyaffair.com/san_francisco_wedding_photographer_stefanie_herzer.jpeg

clipart-fr.com/en/data/clipart/wedding/wedding_161.gif

Well, she couldn't doubt that he was serious, after all his creative efforts! :)

Very sweet.

It made me cry. My adoptive daughter's given name was Boram. She's also from Korea.

First I am going to say that I am single… but I really don’t get it. Maybe God forget to give me a romantic bone

CM

Made me laugh. Too silly for me, but definitely made me smile.

And really silly. ;) But it shows someone has a sense of humour, some creativity and humility. It took some humility.

A creative and unique idea! Very nice and touching.

[quote="cmscms, post:5, topic:220612"]
First I am going to say that I am single..... but I really don't get it. Maybe God forget to give me a romantic bone

CM

[/quote]

you know what, you made me laugh on your message, you have, you will love and you will be loved someday...:)

Well, if I am loved by a future husband, hopefully he won’t take a picture of 100 people saying ‘yes’ for me;)

awww, that was beautiful ;). It made me cry. I hope they have a good and happy life together.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.