Marriage Reconciliation

Please pray that my wife has a change of heart, love me and reconcile our marriage. Please pray that all negative influences and the enemy be removed from her and allow her to grow closer to God and that the Blessed Virgin and her Son pour down graces on her to convert her heart and her mind. Please let me see some positive change in my wife’s attitude. Please bless her and pray for her. I ask this in humble prayer to Sts. Philomena, Therese, Anthony, Joseph, St Rita, St. Anne, The Blessed Mother, and all the Saints, Pope John Paul II, Fr. Englemar, Fr. Casey and Blessed Fr. Seelos and Charlene Richard. Please stop the divorce and bless my wife so that her heart is changed. I ask this in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, His Blessed Mother, The Holy Spirit and all the Saints.

Praying hard for you and your wife.

Praying.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

:gopray2:

Father, in the name of Your beloved Son, and in honour of the Sacrament of Matrimony, please hear the prayers of this husband and save this marriage.
Please, Father, let Your light and love surround and bless this couple.

Lord, I pray that you reconcile this couple and keep them married. The husband in this relationship is ready and willing to work on his relationship with his wife. Melt the heart of his wife of any hardness she may be feeling toward her husband and help her to be willing to start all over again and enter again into a loving, nurturing relationship with her husband. Please answer my prayer, Lord, and let this couple remain true and married to each other. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Father, in the name of Your beloved Son, and in honour of the Sacrament of Matrimony, please hear the prayers of this husband and save this marriage.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Am in similar situation with my wife. Praying hard for your wife to return and praying to softened your wife’s heart to stop the divorce. :gopray:

Thy Kingdom come.

Lord please grant this heartfelt prayer in the best possible way.

Thy Kingdom come,

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for JMP1 and his wife. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us!

Father, in the name of Your beloved Son, please grant the prayers of this husband and save this marriage.
Please, Father, let Your light and love surround and bless them

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.