Marriage Reconciliation

Please pray that my wife turn to God and be converted, has a change of heart, love me and reconcile our marriage. Please pray that all negative influences and the devil and his influences be removed from her and allow her to grow closer to God and that the Blessed Virgin and Jesus Christ pour down graces on her and allow the Holy Spirit to convert her heart and her mind. Please bless her and watch over her and bring her back to me as soon as possible. Please pray for the forgiveness of our sins. I am in need of a miracle. I ask this in humble prayer to Sts. Philomena, Anthony, Therese, Rita, Anne, The Blessed Mother, Jesus my Savior, the Infant of Prague, and all the Saints, Pope John Paul II, Fr. Englemar, Fr. Casey and Blessed Fr. Seelos, and St. Padre Pio. Please stop the divorce and bless my wife so that her heart is changed. I ask this in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, His Blessed Mother, The Holy Spirit and all the Saints.

My prayers!

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Please pray that my wife turn to God and be converted, has a change of heart, love me and reconcile our marriage. Please pray that all negative influences and the devil and his influences be removed from her and allow her to grow closer to God and that the Blessed Virgin and Jesus Christ pour down graces on her and allow the Holy Spirit to convert her heart and her mind. Please bless her and watch over her and bring her back to me as soon as possible. Please pray for the forgiveness of our sins. I am in need of a miracle. I ask this in humble prayer to Sts. Philomena, Anthony, Therese, Rita, Anne, The Blessed Mother, Jesus my Savior, the Infant of Prague, and all the Saints, Pope John Paul II, Fr. Englemar, Fr. Casey and Blessed Fr. Seelos, and St. Padre Pio. Please stop the divorce and bless my wife so that her heart is changed. I ask this in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, His Blessed Mother, The Holy Spirit and all the Saints. I am truly sorry for all my sins and beg forgiveness

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Our Father
Who Art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom Come
Thy Will be done
On Earth, as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation
and deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Glory be to the Father
And to the Son
And to the Holy Ghost
As it was in the beginning
Is now and ever shall be
World without end
Amen.

Lord, bring your daughter home.

Our Father who art in heaven, Hollowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with you blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us a sinner now and at the hour of our death, Amen

praying for your reconciliation…:gopray2:

I am praying for you JMP1…I understand how you feel. God will take care of you.

Lord, please reconcile this couple. Help them to love all over again and put the past behind them with a strong determination to make things work out. Bless this couple and make them holy by remaining in this marriage. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.