Marriage Reconciliation

Please pray that my wife turn to God and be converted, has a change of heart, love me and reconcile our marriage. Please pray that all negative influences and the devil and his influences be removed from her and allow her to grow closer to God and that the Blessed Virgin and Jesus Christ pour down graces on her and allow the Holy Spirit to convert her heart and her mind. Please bless her and watch over her and bring her back to me as soon as possible. Please pray for the forgiveness of our sins. I am in need of a miracle. I ask this in humble prayer to Sts. Philomena, Anthony, Therese, Rita, Anne, The Blessed Mother, Jesus my Savior, the Infant of Prague, and all the Saints, Pope John Paul II, Fr. Englemar, Fr. Casey and Blessed Fr. Seelos, and St. Padre Pio. Please stop the divorce and bless my wife so that her heart is changed. I ask this in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, His Blessed Mother, The Holy Spirit and all the Saints. I am truly sorry for all my sins and beg forgiveness.

I ask You Lord to hear and grant this heartfelt prayer, and all the prayers JMP1 makes from his heart and mind in this painful time.

Praying hard for your intention.

Heavenly Father, please hear JMP1’s plea and soften his wife’s heart towards him and Yourself. I bid You help JMP1 through this trying time, and give him the comfort of Your divine love. Amen.

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

St. Joseph, pray for us

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for your marriage…

JMP1, please know I am praying for your marriage.

I am of need of prayer. My wife of 21 years has filed for divorce and I do not want to. We have a 7 year old son and I do not want him to go through this. My wifes heart is very hard and not open to get help from our priest or any one else. Please pray for us to reconcile and remain a family.

I ask the most Blessed Mother Mary to help with the intercession of this family to bring comfort, forgiveness and love in this most needed time. Please ask your son to heal this family and bring them back together if it be thy will.
I plead for this family in Jesus Christ
Our Lord
Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Father please unite this couple in love, in fidelity, and in faith

Heavenly Father, in the name of Your beloved Son Jesus, please forgive and overcome anything in our lives that is unloving in Your sight. Father, through the love and merit of Jesus and Mary, I offer You all our good deeds and trials, in prayer for our reconciliation and peace.

If in any way, we fail to convey Your love to each other or do not enrich each other’s life please forgive and heal us. Guide us to give each other the love, joy and goodness that you have united us to share. Lead us to love each other freely and honestly.

Open usto Your Holy Spirit. Let us experience the fullness Your truth, so that we enter into the fulness of sacramental faith and dedicated Christian ministry. In Your mercy, please unite us fully with the Mystical Body so that our lives are a living prayer pleasing in Your sight, and authentic witness to others of Sacramental marriage.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers for your intentions….

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

You are in my prayers. May our Lord bless you!

Heavenly Father, in the name of Your beloved Son Jesus, please forgive and overcome anything in their lives that is unloving in Your sight.
If in any way, they fail to convey Your love to each other or do not enrich each other’s life please forgive and heal them. Guide them to give each other the love, joy and goodness that you have united them to share. Lead them to love each other freely and honestly.

Open them to Your Holy Spirit. Let them experience the fullness Your truth, so that they enter into the fulness of sacramental faith and dedicated Christian ministry. In Your mercy, please unite them fully with the Mystical Body so that their lives are a living prayer pleasing in Your sight, and authentic witness to others of Sacramental marriage. Father please unite this couple in love, in fidelity, and in faith.

Lord Our Savior, please hear and grant this husband his prayers.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.