marriage

i beg you to please pray hard for my marriage. god bless

Praying for you and your marriage and for a lot of marriages these days!! God’s love and peace be with you and your spouse always. I’m praying that you and your spouse keep God at the center of it all. Please pray for mine too! :slight_smile:

God Bless!

I entrust you and your husband to the loving care of the Blessed Virgin Mary. May she help you and your husband to love each other with self-sacrificial love, and help you both to be understanding and highly respectul with each other.

Hail Mary…

Amen.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
our life, our sweetness, and our hope.
To you do we cry, the children of Eve;
to you do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn, then, most gracious advocate,
your eyes of mercy toward us;
And after this our exile,
show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Amen.

thank you for your prayers. things are so rocky right now i’m terrified. I am praying as much as i can. please continue praying for him and i. thank you so much. god bless you

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
our life, our sweetness, and our hope.
To you do we cry, the children of Eve;
to you do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn, then, most gracious advocate,
your eyes of mercy toward us,
and after this our exile,
show us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus:
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Amen.

Things are worse than I realised. My husband is battling a serious relapse with anorexia. He doesn’t realise it yet which is making things worse. He wants to leave and go back to his home country as we just moved to mine (which is probably a huge part of his relapse). He has all the support in the world where we are now, financially, emotionally and medically (therapists, pychologists, eveything). He wants to go back to where is eating disorder developed which could kill him and it’s tearing all of us apart. He can’t think logically right now as he is barely eating and sleeping and has lost so much weight so he is making irrational decisions.

I need prayers so badly please! I am literally scared or his life right now, he is pushing everyone away, espcecially me. :bighanky:

Praying hard for your marriage.

We fly to your patronage,
O holy Mother of God.
Despise not our petitions
in our necessities,
but deliver us from all dangers,
O ever-glorious and blessed Virgin.

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

I am praying.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.