Martin Luther Quote - Need Context

I found this quotation on Steve Ray’s website:

“There are almost as many sects and beliefs as there are heads; . . . There is not an individual, however clownish he may be who does not claim to be inspired by the Holy Ghost, and who does not put forth as prophecies his ravings and dreams” - Martin Luther

Having referenced it once, I’ve been asked what the context is. Can anyone help me?

The context is that several years after Luther broke from the Church, he realized that all of a sudden people were starting their own churches left and right and that things were a total disaster.

If only websites gave proper details of citations. Too many give that quote and say it’s cited by Steve Ray. He just says it’s by Luther.

Apparently the quotation comes from an Epistle Against Zwingli (he didn’t like Zwingli’s teaching much!) but I haven’t been able to find the text online.

The following article has some good quotes from Luther

thecatholicfaith.blogspot.com/2006/02/luther-and-bible.html

Steve emailed me back and told me that it is in: “Bible Quizzes to a Street Preacher” by Leslie Rumble.
“There We Stood; Here We Stand” by Timothy Drake.

It might be in a book entitled “The Facts about Luther.”

[quote=asteroid]Apparently the quotation comes from an Epistle Against Zwingli (he didn’t like Zwingli’s teaching much!) but I haven’t been able to find the text online.
[/quote]

I’d love to have the original text rather than just a quotation. Do you know where to find a hard copy of this letter?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.