Mary caring about me

Hello,

Iam a protestant and I would like to know since I don’t talk to mary,the blessed mother, does she know me personally and does she care about me? Does mary and God both talk about me in heaven?

Thanks.

You dear soul, even to think of such a thing!
How could Mary not be touched by such a charming and tender question!
I don’t doubt for an instant that Mary knows and loves you even if you don’t speak to her.
It is not part of your tradition to speak to the mother of Jesus whom you love, so your thought, your question will be more dear to her heart than you can possibly imagine.

May I suggest that you say to Jesus,
I love You Jesus, and I know You love Your mother. One of the last things You did as you hung dying on the Cross was to trust her into John’s care. “And from that moment the disciple made a place for her in his home” ( John 19:26-27)

And the first public miracle You worked, at the wedding feast of Cana, you did because she asked you to, even though it wasn’t a matter of life or death, and even though you’d protested that your time for miracles hadn’t yet come.( John 1:1-12)
Because she means so much to You, Jesus, will you give her my thanks for nurturing You. Tell her I hope she thinks of me and maybe even loves me, and maybe, could You give her a hug for me, because she’s Your mother and you love her?"

If you can’t do this, then I say that to Jesus on your behalf.
God bless you, you beautiful person. I ask Jesus to surround you always with His light and love.

Lovely girl, our Mother Mary loves you more than you will ever know. She leads us to her Son.

Dear “LovelyLife”… here are the words of Our Lady, when she appeared to St. Juan Diego at Tepeyac Hill… (apparitions of Our Lady of Guadalupe).

“Am I not here, who is your Mother? Are you not under my protection?”.

St. Juan Diego was a simple, Indian man. Humble and poor. Our Holy Mother loves each of us, in the same way.

God bless you.

Your questions bring tears to my eyes. Yes, Mary cares deeply about you more that you know. God bless.

If Mother Mary stood next to Jesus who was being hung on the Cross for our salvation, then how much more would you, as a Christian, be cared for by Her. God bless!

That is such a beautiful question! I would answer that she most certainly does know you personally and care (more than any other creature) about you! God, the Son, would make sure that His mother knew everything about you. Your question brings tears of love and joy to my humble eyes. How much more to all of our most holy mother in heaven.

The very fact you asked this question, Lovelylife22, is clear evidence that the Lord Jesus Christ wishes to introduce you to His most holy Mother.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.