Mary, the month of May, and Morality

Tomorrow is the beginning of May, a whole month we are GIVEN to grow closer to Our Lord's, and our, Holy Mother.

Amidst all the other threads in this section on Morality, can we perhaps work in a more positive direction with our Blessed Mother? Toward a holy purity, a life of sacrificing gift?

How can we bring Mary into our daily life, with all the little moral choices we face everyday?

Can we generate some ideas, please?

E.g., offering a Hail Mary for any sort of moral offense we run across in our daily life?

Offering Mary a bouquet of small sacrifices at the end of each day for a more wholesome morality in the home?

Making a short pilgrimage to a Marian shrine near our house, saying the Rosary, offering it for greater purity in the world?

Other ideas?

Some ideas :)

Beginning to pray the Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Being invested in the Scapular of Mt. Carmel

Wearing the Miraculous Medal.

Reading "Treatise on True Devotion" by St. Louis de Montfort and considering the possibility of the Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary.

Learning the wonders that the Church Fathers said about Her

Participating in the First Saturday devotion in reparation to the offenses against Her Immaculate Heart

Reciting every so often (ex. on Saturday, the day dedicated to her) one of the Marian litanies.

Is the month of May devoted to Mary in other countries too, or just here in the US? Just curious. I have a blue candle that I keep lit all the time in May, it's in the entry hall so it's the first thing you see when you come in, and it reminds me to have greater devotion to our Mother in May. :)

Holy Mother,
We love you. We thank you for your kind and gentle spirit in leading us to your Son. Help us to please you, and show us how to love Jesus perfectly.:signofcross: Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.