Mary

Hello Everyone, I’m sorry to bother you for hopefully the last time but am struggling to hold onto my relationship with Mary, the mother of God. Finished the 33 day consecration by Louis de Montfort. Just another small prayer for some intervention from the heavens above because my faith is still weak i have been struggling with lukewarmness, and i do not feel strong right now and would like to be refined please help. Thanks and God Bless!

O Mary, Queen and Mother of Carmel, I come today to consecrate myself to you, for my whole life is but a small return for the many graces and blessings that have come from God to me through your hands. Since you look with special kindness on those who wear your Scapular, I implore you to strengthen my weakness with your power, to enlighten the darkness of my mind with your wisdom, and to increase in me Faith, Hope and Charity that I may repay each day my debt of humble homage to you.
May your Scapular bring me your special protection in my daily struggle to be faithful to your Divine Son and to you. May it separate me from all that is sinful in life and remind me constantly of my duty to imitate your virtues. From now on, I shall strive to live in God’s Presence, and offer all to Jesus through you. Dearest Mother, support me by your never-failing love and lead me to paradise through the merits of Christ and your own intercession. Amen.

"So let us pray to Our Lady and ask her as our Mother to make us strong…The one thing that makes me stronger every day is to pray the rosary to Our Lady. I feel great strength because I go to her.”
~Pope Francis

Ask Jesus to give you the relationship with His mother that He wants you to have with her. And then keep praying and trust in Jesus. He gave us all His mother from the cross when he said to John" behold your mother"

The commandments instruct us to honor our mothers and fathers. Jesus obviously honored and continues to honor His mother. Should we do less?

Dear bdrunner,

May our holy and Blessed Mother wrap you in her mantle!

“Hail, illustrious lily of the ever peaceful Trinity…Resplendent rose of heavenly charm!”

Dear Bdrunner,
What is your relationship w your Mom. Sometimes things like that can hold us back from other relationships. Work out the one the other will follow. Actually, usually, work out the one w the BVM and the one w your Mom is healed.
What was Mary’s purpose?To stay innocent and holy and answer yes to Gabriel when he asked if she would be the mother of the Messiah. What would have happened if she had said “NO”? Did God have a stand in? She was only 14 yo. She was engaged to an older man, who supposedly had sons. He hadn’t slept w her. He was going to put her aside and she would be stoned to death.This was an ANGEL. She is a good lesson in TRUST.
She helped Elizabeth give birth at the age of 14-15, while pregnant herself. Long walks in that day w lions, etc. Then, the trip to Bethlehem. Let me tell you, we traveled from Frankfurt Germany to Lourdes,France w my Mom-in-law and my sis-in-law and friend. I got stuck in the back over the hump in a Chevy Nova.I was 8 12 months pregnant.As Queen Victoria would say, " We were not happy campers."The baby waited till we returned to home in Germany and we had her Baptized in the Cathedral am Mainz. Beautiful.
Mary was meant to bring us Jesus and lead us to Jesus. Sept 8th we celebrate he birthday, get your kids together and tell them her story or buy her movie and light a candle and have a party.
If you can’t sleep=read your Bible or say your rosaryl The Chaplet of Divine Mercy is awonderful prayer said on rosary beads. google it.

Some of deep devotions to Mary. Don’t ignore but it is Jesus who gets you to heaven
RESSUREXCIT SEE QUO DIX IT. HALLELUAH, HALLELUJAH
In Christs’ love
tweedleaalicd

Praying for your intentions.

**O Mary, conceived without sin,
Co-Redemptrix, willing participant in Jesus’ great work of salvation,
teach us to work with Him for the salvation of our neighbour.
Pray for us who have recourse to Thee!

O Mary, conceived without sin,
Mediatrix of all graces and mother of every soul,
let the graces we receive through your hands
be met with profound gratitude and sincere cooperation.

O Mary, conceived without sin,
Advocate for the people of God,
from the moment of the Annunciation until the end of time,
lift up our deeply wounded world to God’s merciful love.

Amen.**

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us, I trust in You!

Jesus, I trust in You!

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in You!

Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying for you.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O Mary conceived without sin,
pray for us who have recourse to thee

Praying for your Faith to stay strong and the Holy Mother to comfort and keep you in her gentle care.

**O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.
Amen.

O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.
Amen.**

O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.
Amen.

:highprayer::highprayer::highprayer:

Gracious and merciful Father, please come to their assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.