Mass behavior for all

So we should all lower the standards to the lowest common denominator? Having standards for Mass in self righteous?

I didn’t write any of those articles or blogs, so please do not throw this all at me. You take a tiny sliver of what is said, cry fowl over it, and then call anyone who doesn’t agree with you names.

I am certainly not talking about circumstances beyond the ability to control, such as a special needs child or a person with a serious medical condition. I’m talking about the everyday Mass attendee. I’m talking about the parents who do not have special needs children and fail to control their behavior during Mass. But that’s not what you want to hear, you would rather create drama, and use capital letters to scream your point.

As I said before, people need to quit taking everything so personal.

It’s an internet forum. I wouldn’t get so fussed over our answers. I started posting before most of the links were up, just the first one (which is the one that talks all about suits and such). The rest actually seem pretty ok.

I suspect @Tis_Bearself has the right of it - we’ve rather had an overdose of threads on the forum lately of how people in Mass are doing this or that or the other and how awful it is and kids these days…a lot of us are getting a little fatigued.

@CajunJoy65 - don’t mind us, the rest of the links really were pretty good. The first one was just a bit silly, I suppose! And what’s the purpose of the internet if we can’t argue a little? :wink:

@CajunJoy65 - don’t mind us, the rest of the links really were pretty good. The first one was just a bit silly, I suppose! And what’s the purpose of the internet if we can’t argue a little?”

I just worry sometimes I OVER step my posting here. I also can be a little “rough” in the tone of my responses. I am just SO excited about Our Catholic Church/Faith. It’s a part of me. I can’t separate myself from it. I love God so much and I just want to do anything and everything I can to grow in and strengthen my Faith. Believe it or not I don’t respond to many posts because I’m afraid to say something and it be taken the wrong way.

I want to be a help here not a hindrance. I’d NEVER want to say anything that would cause anyone to question or worse leave the Faith.

Well, Enough said. I’ll continue to read, share and learn all I can.

This topic was automatically closed after 3 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.