Mass during covid

We have a Sunday parking lot Mass in addition to the other occurring masses (all of which have strict limits for which you must sign up for prior to the mass). I was very resistant at first–mass in my car?! But I finally relented and it wasn’t as bad as I thought and was better than nothing. It is wonderful to receive the Eucharist again. This morning’s music was…interesting. A couple led, him on piano and both on vocals, and they were so timid that it might as well have been spoken or done away with altogether. (I am a former evangelical worship leader, so I know it takes guts to get up there, but yikes :grimacing:).

Time of exposure is one of the factors in determining whether you had low, medium or high risk exposure.

This might help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.