Mass Enrollment suggestions

My friend passed away yesterday. She had a devotion to St Anne and to the Eucharist. I would like to have a Mass intention, Mass novena, or a perpetual enrollment for her. Any suggestions on Shrines, Communities, Missions etc dedicated to St Anne and the Eucharist would be appreciated.

My condolences on the loss of your friend.
Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her.
May she rest in peace.
May her soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

And may God comfort you and her other friends and loved ones, and wipe every tear from all of your eyes, till you see your friend again in heaven.

Here’s a place that fits both of her devotions:

In addition to being a shrine to St. Anne, run by the Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament, they hold Masses in St. Paschal Baylon Church; as you may know, he is a patron of Eucharistic congresses and societies, and was known for spending much time in adoration.

Thank you. I’ll call them in the morning. I hope they will accept an intention for a specific date. She was a beautiful person and will be greatly missed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.