This is NOT from my bulletin (Although I wish it was) but from another Catholic who shared it. I love it and I think it is AWESOME!
St. ____________ MASS ETIQUETTE
• Dress modestly and in a dignified manner for Mass
• Never chew gum in church! It breaks your Eucharistic
fast, and is disrespectful.
• Please silence your cell phones
• Do not bring food or drink inside the church
(except for the very young & for serious health issues)
• All Catholics that are not in mortal (serious) sin and
who have fasted for one hour are welcome to receive
• Make a reverential bow as you step up to receive both
the Body and the Blood of Christ
• Hold your hands chest-high and outstretched to
receive the Eucharist, making a throne for Jesus with
your hands or receive on your tongue, which you stick
out far enough for the host to be placed on it.
• When entering and leaving the Church, cross yourself
reverently and not in a hurried fashion, with Holy
Water, a reminder of your Baptism
• When entering and leaving the Church, genuflect
toward the Tabernacle at the altar out of love and
respect for the Eucharistic Jesus and bow before
• Do not leave immediately after Communion. Please
remain in your pew until the final song ends.
• When arriving before & leaving after Mass,
stay silent & be respectful to those who are in prayer.
Enjoy conversations with one another outside.
• Finally, pick up a bulletin and read all about what is
happening at St. _____________