Mass info

Hi, I am in RCIA and am looking for more info on what goes on in the Roman Catholic Mass. I am still a little lost sometimes on what is happening. Can anyone give me some resources to understanding the mass better.

Thank you for the help.
Sandy

I recommend The Lamb's Supper by Scott Hahn.

[quote="Sandy_dfw, post:1, topic:313925"]
Hi, I am in RCIA and am looking for more info on what goes on in the Roman Catholic Mass. I am still a little lost sometimes on what is happening. Can anyone give me some resources to understanding the mass better.

[/quote]

I would personally recommend my own books, noted in my signature. You can see some free material at www.PrayingTheMass.com.

Babochka, Thank you. I now have the book on order.

Japhy, Thank you. I will definately check out your website and book..

There are tons of books. I would look at Amazon.

I have seen and I like

A Biblical Walk Through the Mass

amazon.com/Biblical-Walk-Through-Mass-Book/dp/1935940007/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1360170411&sr=8-2&keywords=the+mass+explained

But I am sure there are others out there, just as good, if not better.

There used to be a website called, "Why do Catholics Bounce on One Knee?" But I haven't been able to find it.

Off to do more searching..............................

Maryjk, Thank you. And yes there are tons on Amazon, that is the problem..lol
I just ordered "A Biblical Walk Through the Mass".
I have a couple of very good starting places now.

Thanks for all the help.

Sandy

The Mass: The Glory, the Mystery, the Tradition by Cardinal Wuerl and Mike Aquilina
amazon.com/The-Mass-Glory-Mystery-Tradition/dp/0307718816/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1360174669&sr=8-2&keywords=the+Mass

You’ve received some great recommendations so far, so I won’t overwhelm you with more. But if you have any questions once you start reading, you know where to find us. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for all the good info.

Sandy

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.