Mass Intention To Be Said For Healing Sunday July 13th at 8 AM at my Church. Including CAF's Intentions

Hello my CAF Brothers and sisters and friends. I am just letting you all know that I have asked Father Henry here at my church where I am from to say a Mass of Healing for those in my family, my friends and other loved ones. I am just letting you all know that you and your needs will be prayed for also at this Mass. It will be for mental, emotional, physical, spiritual, and financial healing. So if you need any of these done in your life or your families or friends, it will be covered this Sunday at the 8AM Mass , July 13th 2008. Since many of you have become good friends to me, I figure that yall will be covered as well as those whom I consider family here. All are welcome to post prayers for this Mass if you have any healing that needs to be done in your life. … Love you all, God Bless you, Mary Keep you. Georgia or Gigglin4God. :signofcross: :grouphug: :blessyou: :heart:

Our Father, who art in Heaven, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven, Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our tresspasses as we forgive those who tresspass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary Full of Grace, The Lord is with you, Blessed are you Among women and Blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death… Amen.

Eternal Rest Grant Unto Them O Lord and let the perpetual light shine upon them, May their souls and the souls of the faithfully departed through the mercy of God Rest in Peace.

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in purgatory, For sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home, and within my family. Amen

You are such a sweetheart! Thank you!!:grouphug: :blessyou:

Yes, I second this!!! Thank you!!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.