Mass responses in Chinese?

I have a friend from China who has expressed interest in attending Mass. However she would prefer to attend a Chinese Mass as she has a lot of difficulty with English-- does anyone know where I could find all the Mass responses in Chinese so she could follow along?
Thanks!

Here is one:

chinacath.org/article/guia/sagra/2007-12-28/1233.html

• 愿(May)主(Lord)与(and)你(you)同(together)在(be)
  • 也(also)与(with)你的(your)心灵(spirit)同(together)在(be)

[quote="poptown, post:2, topic:324459"]
Here is one:

chinacath.org/article/guia/sagra/2007-12-28/1233.html

• 愿(May)主(Lord)与(and)你(you)同(together)在(be)
  • 也(also)与(with)你的(your)心灵(spirit)同(together)在(be)

[/quote]

Awesome, thank you! :)

Are you looking for Mandarin, or Cantonese?

Mandarin
Are the Mass responses different for Mandarin/Cantonese speakers? I guess I assumed the text would be the same, although I know Cantonese uses a lot of colloquialisms that don’t always match the written Chinese text- just wondering- I have a huge interest in languages :stuck_out_tongue:

I have no idea if there is a difference. My sister's inlaws are from Hong Kong, so if it was Cantonese you wanted, they may have been able to help, in spite of the fact that they're not Catholic.

[quote="snowflakeinlove, post:5, topic:324459"]
Mandarin
Are the Mass responses different for Mandarin/Cantonese speakers? I guess I assumed the text would be the same, although I know Cantonese uses a lot of colloquialisms that don't always match the written Chinese text- just wondering- I have a huge interest in languages :p

[/quote]

Written language is the same, spoken dialects are completely different.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.