Material cooperation?

I currently assist with Mass at an ICRSS oratory, and am looking to join their Society of the Sacred Heart. Part of the Society’s constitution strongly encourages the faithful to pray Lauds, Vespers, and Compline. At present, the best Latin/English breviary available is through Angelus Press, which is associated with the SSPX. Given their irregular status within the Church, would it be moral for me to support them by purchasing their materials? If not, does anyone know where I can find a good 1961 Breviary that has English as well as the Latin?

(Note - I’m not trying to bash the SSPX, and pray that they will be regularized soon)

Oh I think it’s perfectly fine to buy things from Angelus Press. F.ex. I have seen their missals and they are a valuable resource that I don’t think can be found anywhere else and that has nothing against the Catholic Church or the Pope :shrug: Maybe FSSP has some resources, if you prefer, but in general I don’t think it’s a moral issue to purchase SSPX material.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.