Matthew Chapters 5-7

I’m looking for a commentary, or something of that nature on these chapters in the Gospel of Matthew, but I’m not sure where to look. Any ideas?

I have a a book from the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible that has commentary, notes and study questions.

Ignatius Press is the publisher.

catholicapologetics.info/scripture/newtestament/Lapide.htm

Have you ever heard of a public library? There are also libraries at colleges and universities. Sit down and have a read.

Reb Levi

[quote="drafdog, post:4, topic:319337"]
Have you ever heard of a public library? There are also libraries at colleges and universities. Sit down and have a read.

Reb Levi

[/quote]

lol actually yes, and my public library knows me quite well. Sadly they have the smallest library ever, well save maybe that one in Malaybalay, I've been asking around and so far have found nothing. And as the nearest college is 30 minutes away, and I have no car and can not drive, and we rarely go to town I think the best option is the internet. :D

Thanks for the links so far! I'm enjoying them.

Here's another link:

veritasbible.com/commentary/haydock

For your specific Book and Chapter:

Matthew 5

Matthew 6

Matthew 7

You can also look at the St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology (Scott Hahn)

Reading the Old Testament in the New: The Gospel of Matthew

And Agape Catholic Bible Study:

The Gospel of Matthew

And Aquinas Study Bible

Gospel of Matthew

God Bless,

Jose

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.